- Asm Fish is back on top displacing CFish which is stale since the last tournament
- New clone included is Stockfish Polyglot by Massimiliano Goi at number 6
- Stockfish is now in the 3rd place from 7th in the previous post. Maybe the clones were not able to synchronize on time.
- McCain maintained its last position. Strange, but its author's test showed to be on top
- Shark is down to number 5 from its previous number 3
- The other SF clones are more or less on the same order of rank sequence.
To minimize random results, the tournament was conducted on a single computer with their factory settings and cutechess-cli tournament manager was used. The tournament was continuous with no pause, restart or change of settings while in progress. Here is the snapshop of the settings used:
-each tc=60+1 proto=uci timemargin=1000 option.Threads=1 \
-openings file=./Books/opening50-2ply.pgn format=pgn order=sequential plies=2 start=1 \
-resign movecount=1 score=200 twosided=true \
-draw movenumber=40 movecount=1 score=20 \
-maxmoves 80 \
-concurrency 20 \
-games 1 \
-rounds 100 \
-tournament round-robin \
Houdini was included just for reference point of ELO score.
|1||Asm Fish 2019-05-18 x64||3559||1100||55.27||26.82||56.90||M. Li, L. Antonov. J. Dehorty|
|2||CFish 190324 x64||3554||1100||54.45||25.27||58.40||Ronald De Man|
|3||Stockfish 19051713 x64||3542||1100||52.64||23.18||58.90||Romstad, Costalba, Kiiski, Linscott|
|4||Brain Fish 190515 x64||3541||1100||52.50||22.55||59.90||Thomas Zipproth|
|5||Shark 190517 x64||3537||1100||51.86||21.55||60.60||Krahs|
|6||Stockfish Polyglot 190515 x64||3534||1100||51.45||23.18||56.50||Massimiliano Goi|
|7||Raubfisch X40b2 x64||3524||1100||49.77||19.55||60.50||Frank Karl Warner|
|8||Cor Chess 3.1 x64||3521||1100||49.32||18.73||61.20||Ivan Ivec|
|9||Sugar MCTSL 220319 x64||3513||1100||48.09||20.64||54.90||Marco Zerbinati|
|10||Shash 8.0 x64||3511||1100||47.77||15.55||64.50||Andrea Manzo|
|11||McCain X3 x64||3501||1100||46.23||16.55||59.40||Michael Byrne|
|12||Houdini 6.02 x64||3464||1100||40.64||12.73||55.80||Robert Houdart|
Download the gauntlet PGN games here.